Monday, December 28, 2020

Day 9 of “The Journey Back to Self - We’re All In This Together”


 There’s not much to say except each and every one of us has endured challenging times before the pandemic, and we continue to currently walk through adversity. 

The best part about it is that we have choices how we walk through life. 

I choose to walk as a family.  

Although we are missing my parents this holiday, we are grateful they are safe and healthy. 

Life as we know it has been disrupted. 

I choose to see the good in it despite the inconveniences of it all. 

As much as I want to hibernate, I choose to walk through it with others. 

I am grateful for my family and my friends.  

I am stronger because of them. 

I am inspired by the examples they set. 

Their strength is admirable. 

I see them, and recognize that we are all in this together. 

I wouldn’t want it any other way. 

In your 10 minutes of self-care, are you content with how you’re walking through these times?

No comments:

Post a Comment