Monday, December 28, 2020

Day 10 of “The Journey Back to Self - There’s Light at The End of the Tunnel”

In my 10 minutes today, I held myself accountable...

I set my specific goals for the day. 

I wrote them down in the present moment. As if they already exist. 

I identified the feelings attached to the goals - how I feel as I accomplish them. 

I drank lemon water and honey. - I feel healthy. 

I did a 9 minute meditation. - I feel a peace. 

I wrote in my gratitude journal. - I feel grateful. 

I deflected the innate desire to skip the gym but went any way. I only intended to walk on the treadmill for 30 min. 

I did forty minutes on the treadmill at a 6 % grade at 3.5 mph covering 2.25 miles. - I feel better than I did when I was trying to find excuses not to go to the gym. 

I did 10 push ups
15 sit ups
And 15 air squats
- I feel strong. 

My 10 minutes turned into 2 and a half hours.  

-I feel motivated. 
-I feel hopeful. 
- I feel like there’s light at the end of the tunnel. 

Where will your 10 minutes of “The Journey Back to Self” take you?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment