Saturday, February 27, 2021

Anything Is Possible


 My life follows suit of my thoughts. When I was 49, I decided to do a 28.3 mile hike for @makeawishsc. When I was 51, I became a life coach through @thecertifiedlifecoachinstitute. When I was 52, I was given a second shot at opening my own business @thehavenyoga.

Today at 53, I embark upon my journey of being a certified yoga instructor at @soulyogastudio.  People ask me why and how do I find time. My answer is always the same. 

I listen to my inner voice. It directs me on the highest path that I am meant to be on. I choose to believe that anything is possible so I can give what I have to those who want and need it. I want to give back what’s been given to me...The support towards personal growth and self discovery. 

The first place I lose the battle is in my mind. What I dwell on is what I draw in. Today and every day, I pre-condition my mind for success. 

I’m not going to lie.  I’m sitting in the parking lot @soulyogastudio writing this. This 53 year old is scared. I choose to replace the fear with excitement, and give life to my body with a positive attitude. Which makes me better and better every day in every way. 

So when I’m asked “why?” And “how”?  My response is always...I keep my mind set on the higher things.  I always #embracewhatsgood”

Now let’s do this!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment