Thursday, January 28, 2021

Change Your Energy, Change Your Life!


I turned to yoga, meditation and energy healing years ago in order to heal my body of a debilitating auto immune disease. 

As I began my healing journey, I learned that my symptoms were amplified by the stress and negative mindset resulting from my "life stories" about the effects of addiction, divorce, bankruptcy - leaving me with feelings of unworthiness, abandonment and lack.

I was in so much pain, physically and emotionally and honestly I wasn't sure if I would ever feel better again...unitl I had decided that I had enough. I was sick and tired of feeling sick and tired. 

Life's circumstances humbled me.

For a long time, I was searching in all the wrong places for happiness, and couldn't get what I needed from anyone in my life. It was then that I realized I needed to take a different approach.

Through the practices of yoga, meditation and reiki, I was encouraged to look inward.

It wasn't until then, I began my personal growth and development journey.

I pivoted with the pain, and my thoughts shifted. It was then I learned that I had the power within ME to change my life.

The shift in my thoughts caused me to take different actions which ultimately created chance happenings and opportunities that led me down the road I am currently on.

This tipping point opened doors for me that I could've never imagined. 

I had finally surrendered and had given myself free reign to let my imagination run FREE!

On February 26th, I embark upon my Baptiste Style 200 RYT Certification, and by May I will be teaching at Steppingstone Haven Yoga & Spiritual Sanctuary!  This is something that I've talked about doing shortly after I received my Master Life Coach Certification.  

If you are not familiar with this style yoga, Baptiste Yoga is about supporting people in finding their personal power, and living their best lives ever! Baptiste Yoga is about altering people’s sense of possibility. 

As an accountability coach, I believe that this will enhance my life, simultaneously enhancing my coaching practice.

I am a walking testimony for the combined power of these healing practices. And as a result, I feel compelled to give back.

I am beyond grateful for the opportunity to offer you this deeply discounted "kick-start" yoga, breathwork and reiki/energy healing offer.  

If you are interested in improving the quality of your life, please call to learn more about how Steppingstone Haven Yoga & Spiritual Sanctuary can help you "Change Your Energy and Change Your Life.



No comments:

Post a Comment